Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ONLY 300 MORE TO GO!

I have a new respect for those who do miniature quilts. I swear some of the pieces on this landscape quilt are smaller than what I usually trim off of a block to square it up! I've already thrown away a piece because I thought it was just a "bunny ear" . Truth be told I am enjoying doing this pattern (but you wouldn't know it for all the whining...and there will be more I assure you, lol).
Iron freezer paper template to RIGHT side of fabric.

All the pieces  in this section sewn together.

3 sections done today. I peeled some of the pieces off cause I couldn't wait to see what it looks like.
I can see part of the roof of the mill!
 Things started off really slow, but I've got the hang of this now. The next 20 something sections should go together a little easier now that I got me a groove happenin'!

Happy Stitching!
Corina

4 comments:

Michele said...

This looks like a fun project! I can't wait to see your progress and the finished project. It looks like it will be worth the effort :-)

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

What a puzzle! You have gotten off to a great start. I can't imagine working with all those tiny pieces.

Joanne said...

I saw the trunk show in Morden and thought they were amazing, but knew I would never attempt one. Good for you!! It is going to be fabulous.♥

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I saw the photo in your last post of some pieces beside a dime... those are tiny. But it's going to be beautiful once it's done.