Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Day

This has been a perfect day! The sun was streaming through my window this morning, which always makes for a great start. Had a little blip in my morning when  I stepped outside with the dogs and realized it was darn cold (-22) but had a nice SHORT walk anyway. Went on a little road trip out to Stonewall with a friend. Listened to Van Morrison on the way there. I haven't heard his songs in years. Especially love "Moondance" and "Have I told you lately that i love you". After a great lunch at the Rockwood Inn (everything is homemade and delicious)  we stopped by The Quilter's Cottage. I know I had said to myself that I wasn't going to buy more fabric but......What's a quilter to do when faced with hundreds of bolts of gorgeous fabric? Gotta love days like this.

0 comments: